Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Notes from Sharkfest '13

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:03:24 -0400
On 06/20/13 19:56, Evan Huus wrote:
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jun 20, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Qt. We need to coordinate work (e.g. so that we don't inadvertently
interfere with Thomas' GSoC effort). It would be helpful if autofoo
supported both GTK+ and Qt builds (I think Jeff is looking into this).

It works for me on OS X Mountain Lion, at least; what's *not* working?

It would be nice to be able to build both at once, which doesn't
appear to be possible at the moment.

Yep, that's what I'm working on. I just got it (them) compiling today (turns out the problem I hit just before I left Sharkfest was a stupid obvious problem) so it looks possible. Just have to clean it up and hopefully I'll check it in soon.