Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 50093: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:06:22 +0200
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:14:39PM +0000, pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=50093
>
> User: pascal
> Date: 2013/06/20 04:14 PM
>
> Log:
>  Regenerate DAP dissector that was changed in r50073 for some reason
>
> Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
>   Changes    Path            Action
>   +1 -1      packet-dap.c    Modified

Ahh, so the problem I was writing about when building with cmake also effects
autofoo builds. When generating the dap dissector for the first time (i.e.
all the other dependent -exp.cnf files haven't been generated yet) you have to
generate it a second to avoid that -1, -1 thing. All attempts to find out what
exactly goes wrong here were unsuccessful.

Ciao
       Jörg