Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to customized FT_ABSOLUTE_TIME

From: Fabio Tarabelloni <fabio.tarabelloni@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:29:41 +0200
I can't use BASE_CUSTOM with FT_ABSOLUTE_TIME field because the compiler returns this error:
 Err  Field 'UTC Time' has a 'strings' value but is of type FT_ABSOLUTE_TIME (which is not allowed to have strings)

So I think I have to set a FT_UINT32 with BASE_CUSTOM and decode function but I don't know how to disply UTC string like Jan  1, 1970 00:59:59.000000000.
Is there a wireshark function makes that?

Fabio.