Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 50031: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:56:20 +0200
2013/6/19 Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 06:23:53AM +0000, pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=50031
>
> User: pascal
> Date: 2013/06/18 11:23 PM
>
> Log:
>  Regenerate dissector
>
> Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
>   Changes    Path             Action
>   +1 -1      packet-nbap.c    Modified
>   +1 -1      packet-nbap.h    Modified

In case you
a) don't like the output in the header and
b) don't want to regenerate the dissectors each time someone generates the
   dissectors via cmake then
maybe you should change asn2wrs to not include the leading parts of the
pathnames ;-)

Hi Jörg,

if this is the result of cmake versus autofoo/nmake, then for sure we should do something for this. For me it makes no sense to have locally modified files simply because I use a different build system than yours.
What about removing the whole line? Is it that useful (as all info can be found in the corresponding makefile)? Anybody having a strong opinion on this?
Keeping only the relevant part of the pathname might be a bit tricky :)

Regards,
Pascal.