Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 49995: /trunk/ /trunk/: macosx-setup

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:00:49 -0700
The script doesn't work on Leopard *now*, and didn't work on Leopard even *before* your changes, because the versions of support libraries we download either don't configure or don't build on Leopard; I spent some time trying to make it work, but it looked as if it'd just be too much effort, so I quit.

I suggest it is not worth investing time to support those non-working old versions, as nobody seems to have complained yet (and I don't think anybody will in the future).

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann
----> http://cubic.org/~doj