Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wmem has reached feature-parity with emem

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:54:38 -0700
As per the subject, as of revision 50020.

If I've missed an API somewhere please let me know, but as far as I
can tell every function defined in emem.h has a wmem equivalent.

This means that unless there are any objections, emem is now
deprecated. New code should only use wmem.

Most of the APIs are fairly similar, and doc/README.wmem provides a
good overview of how wmem differs from emem and how to use it. I'm
sure there are things I've missed or explained poorly, so please feel
free to email if you have any questions after reading the docs.

I will start converting existing emem calls to wmem - I expect most of
it will be regexable.

Cheers,
Evan