Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTK warnings with 1.10.0

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:26:27 -0700
On Jun 7, 2013, at 12:44 AM, Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm getting this GTK warnings when setting a capture filter (Edit
> Interface Settings) on a device from the welcome page:

If you don't have a Capture Options dialog to update after editing an interface's settings - and if you're editing the settings from the welcome page, you probably won't have one - there's not much point in trying to update it, and GTK+ will probably just whine at you about null pointers.

Fixed in rev 49850.  I'll add it to the list of changes to backport.