Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] epan/dissectors/dcerpc/idl2wrs.c?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:03:26 -0700
Is that a functional translator from some flavor of DCE RPC IDL (OSF, Microsoft, Samba PIDL) to a Wireshark dissector?

If the IDL is PIDL, is it better than Samba's translator, inferior to Samba's translator, or none of the above?

Should we be building it with the autotools and with MSVC++, or should we leave it out of the CMake build?  (I see no point in building it with some of those but not others.)