Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoC 2013 update

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 14:57:20 +0200

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Earlier today Google officially accepted student projects for Google
Summer of Code 2013. Wireshark was awarded three slots:

Project                       Student           Mentor

QtShark student programmer    Thomas ERSFELD    Alexis La Goutte
JSONshark                     Wei Dai           Luis Ontanon
Improved Fuzzing              Sonny Tavernier   Gerald Combs

Thanks to everyone on -dev that responded to deluge of questions during
the student application period. Your assistance helped the students
tremendously.

Félicitations ! :-)

Good code now... oups... Read documentation !