Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Expert info is now filterable!

Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 08:30:25 -0400 (EDT)
Actually, this is where I need help as to which documentation I should update.  I did a search for "expert" over the whole Wireshark directory and none of the docs explicitly mentioned expert_add_info_format().  Most just refered to the "expert API".  I can update the doxygen comments in expert.h to indicate my plans to deprecate expert_add_info_format in its current form, but didn't know if "an example" would be better (adding to README.dev?).  Maybe the gryphon dissector should be updated sooner rather than later.