Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Kept support of Visual Studio 2005

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:20:47 +0200
Hi,

i found this line (in ui/gtk/summary_dialog.c)

#if (defined _WIN32) && (_MSC_VER < 1500)
  /* calling localtime() on MSVC 2005 with huge values causes it to crash */
  /* XXX - find the exact value that still does work */
  /* XXX - using _USE_32BIT_TIME_T might be another way to circumvent this problem */
  if (ti_time > 2000000000) {
      ti_tm = NULL;
  } else
#endif
  ti_tm = localtime(&ti_time);

and i ask if you need to kept the support of VS2005.

I search in mailing archive and not found specifically a topic about this.

May be cleanup the support of VS2005 with 1.11 ?