Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Sharkfset '13 - Hackfest

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:00:05 +0000

Hi,

If anyone is participating in the Hackfest it might be a good idea to start discussion on topics of interest in case preparations are needed.

-          Bug fixing.

-          New features ( How to implement, not I would like to have this developed by someone else ( well that’s OK too but don’t expect it to actually happen J ).

-          Dissector development.

-          Knowledge sharing, how to …. ( debug, profile …)

-          Qt

-          High speed capturing on standard servers.

-          Scripting data collection.

-          Managing proprietary Wireshark extensions.

People new to Wireshark development should try to have their build environments set up before arriving, ask here if you have problems.

Regards

Anders