Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] recent fuzz failures

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:43:04 -0400
Hi Gerald,

The fuzz bot has been failing every single build recently. The failures related to source capture 10749-test.pcapng.gz make sense to me: I can reproduce the out-of-memory condition which is reported in bug 6898. But I can't reproduce any of the others and yet the buildbot is consistently reporting seg-faults.

Can any problems with those captures be reproduced on the buildbot itself? Can anyone else find a problem with these fuzz'd captures?

Regards,
-Jeff