Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New icon as seen over rdesktop

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 14:57:43 -0400
Hi Gerald,

I noticed someplace where the new Wireshark icon... Well, looks a little funny. I don't mind at all but I mention it because it seems sometimes this kind of thing drives graphics people crazy.

The attached crop of a screenshot is what I see when I rdesktop from Fedora 18 into a Windows XP laptop (which happens to have 1.10.0rc1 installed). Note the... Pixelization(?) around the edges of the icon.

The only interesting options I give to rdesktop are "-xl -E". When I start it, it does complain thus:

> WARNING: Remote desktop does not support colour depth 24; falling
> back to 16

but I think this isn't related to color depth.

Regards,
-Jeff