Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] compiling qtshark

From: Ahmed Elshaer <a.n.elshaer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 01:07:26 +0200
i want to compile qtshark which is a port for wireshark in qt, and i just opened a qtshark.pro
and try to compile and it gives me this erroe:
"Can't find config.pri. Have you run 'nmake -f Makefile.nmake' two directories up?"
please tell me instructions or steps to compile because i never use make to compile before.