Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ASN1 now builds with cmake - open points

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:50:36 +0200
I've finished adding the necessary code to generate the dissectors in the
asn1 subdirectory.
To build and copy a single dissector, just go into the subdirectory and type "make".
To regenerate and copy all dissectors, go into the asn1 directory and type "make".
I'm using different make targets for each dissector because cmake does not like
it if I use the same target for different objects (this can be changed, but the
reason it behaves this way by default is that most build systems don't support
this, e.g. vs). Just go into the subdirectory and type "make help". E.g. the
targets for asn1/dap/ are:
dap-exp.cnf
generate_dissector-dap

There are two open points:
- I can't find the bug that is about this topic (IIRC it was assigned to krj)
- When building the dap dissector, I need to run make twice, because some cnf
  file(s) are not complete after the first run. Can anyone with knowledge of
  asn2wrs please take a look?

Ciao
      jörg