Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] (no subject)

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:53:12 +0200

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Prameswar Lal <engg.pram@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but  i have already submitted this before 3 may  to GSOC 13 website.
i get a mail to edit this .
then i edit it after some time when i receive this mail.
mail also show that we will review it later. so i am waiting for review.

please  sir ,
tell me what i do for this project.
my interest to work on this project.

Hi,
The proposals are under review by mentors team.

Regards,