Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] BIP / CAT-TP protocol support

From: Kunc Ondrej DC <ondrej.KUNC@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:56:17 +0200

Hello Wireshark community!

I need to decode BIP / CAT-TP protocol – and am desperately looking for any kind of either standalone SW or Wireshark plugin to read it – could you please advise if there such plugin or any way to decode it? The only reference to bip.dll [but maybe it’s just a coindicence of names] I’ve found is here http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.wireshark.devel/9668/match=bip but it doesn’t help much – I have already written to Jorge but no reply so far.

Thanks a lot for coop / update and have a nice day everyone! :]

Ondrej

IIII Ondrej Kunc
GSE Solution Integration Engineer
Tel: +420 241 051 576
Fax: +420 257 210 382
Želetavská/1448/7 , 140 00 Praha 4, Czech Republic
www.gemalto.com or www.justaskgemalto.com