Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark - Dissector Bug for HSRP Version 2

From: raymundo ba <raymundo_ba@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 08:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

When we ran wireshark to capture HSRP Version 2 neighbor traffic we encounter the following error. Is this a bug related to wireshark? I'm trying to find out if this is an issue with HSRP Version 2 configured on the cisco devices or Wireshark. Please advice.Thanks in advance.

[Dissector bug, protocol HSRP: proto.c:1114: failed assertion "DISSECTOR_ASSERT_NOT_REACHED"]
Expert Info (Error/Malformed): proto.c:1114: failed assertion "DISSECTOR_ASSERT_NOT_REACHED"
Message: proto.c:1114: failed assertion "DISSECTOR_ASSERT_NOT_REACHED"
Severity level: Error
Group: Malformed