Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] buildbot failure in Wireshark 1.6 on Fuz

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:41:57 -0400
On 04/29/13 16:27, Gerald Combs wrote:
On 4/29/13 1:09 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

On Apr 29, 2013, at 9:03 AM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unfortunately a lot of changes in fuzz-test.sh haven't been backported
to 1.6 so output on that branch might be missing helpful information.

Any reason *not* to backport them?

Not really. I copied over fuzz-test.sh from 1.8 in r49086.

Why not the trunk version? Actually I had been thinking of taking the trunk version back to (at least) 1.8 because that version shows us useful stuff like the source code version, etc.

(I admit I haven't looked at how substantial the changes are.)