Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSOC ideas: Fileshark

From: Rishabh Pandita <rishabh.pandita@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:58:35 -0700
Hello Mentors

I am an Indian Student in final year of engineering from Pune University.I want to do something useful for this year's gsoc for wireshark community. After i checked the ideas page i was interested in the fileshark project. I always wanted to build something like this and now i have a chance.

I have done projects in networking like creating a modified mesh routing protocol for ad-hoc networking (basically a combination of batman-adv and babel ), made a network packet analyser, http log file analyser, a file syncing utility. I know c, c++, python, java and other languages.

Please reply with guidance on how shall i pursue this project as i want to do it and contribute to this community .

Regards
Rishabh Pandita