Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Doxygen configuration (was Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 49051

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 22:24:38 -0400
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It might make sense to remove the current dependencies and force it to
> rebuild each time. Unless we start building it by default you'd
> presumably want a freshly-built API reference each time you run "make
> wsar_html".

That would work I think.

> BTW, the API Reference is now available at
>
>   http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsar_html/
>
> It's automatically updated by Buildbot. After reading through the
> Doxygen documentation it might make sense to get rid of the separate ui
> and epan configurations and instead create groups for each module. We
> also need to add wsutil and wiretap.

Very useful. I agree, some cleanup is in order, though I know next to
nothing about doxygen beyond @param and @return. If there's some way
to do subgroups/submodules of epan (wmem, dfilter, etc.) that would
also be useful.

P.S. The link is not accessible via https for some reason? I had to
disable HTTPS Everywhere to access it.