Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Questions about New Export Objects

From: Ashish <rasteashish@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 00:41:17 +0800
Hi Zhuo,
Ni Hao!

Hi,

I'm zhuo from China, I want to ask a few questions before I start writing my proposal.

The first question is: Ftp transfer may contain one complete data in a single package or several packages only to form one complete data. However the question's requirement dose not explicitly describe whether we have to only export incomplete data in a single package or complete data refers to several related packages.

The second question is: where should i send my proposal? Send it to wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or the specific mentor relate to that project?

I don't know about the first part of your question. You have

to submit your proposal at the Google melange page. You have to create your profile there and then submit the proposal.

Best,
--
Ashish