Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Questions about New Export Objects

From: zzl <greoge_007@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:23:04 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

I'm zhuo from China, I want to ask a few questions before I start writing my proposal.

The first question is: Ftp transfer may contain one complete data in a single package or several packages only to form one complete data. However the question's requirement dose not explicitly describe whether we have to only export incomplete data in a single package or complete data refers to several related packages.

The second question is: where should i send my proposal? Send it to wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or the specific mentor relate to that project?

Much Obliged.