Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Priorities and TO-DO list for QtShark

From: "Turner" <turner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:28:45 +0800
Hi folks,

I'm Richard Turner, a university student developer from China. I'm looking forward to participating the development of QtShark in GSoC with all your kindly help.

I've built the wireshark-qt and it runs without big problems. Nonetheless, the doc comments on the project: "DO NOT simply port things over. Every feature, window, and element should be re-thought."
So, I'd like to know more about the top priorities and maybe a TO-DO list for QtShark.

I really appreciate any information and thoughts you can provide.

Sincerely yours,
-Richard