Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem in finding in email id of mentor

From: Shobhank Sharma <ssharma5@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:07:48 -0400
Surbhi,

You can get email id on about page -> Authors

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Harsh Chhabra <harshit080@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi surbhi,
Good to hear that you are interested in working with wireshark,I will look in to the matter after some time(half an hour later) at night.Right now i am doing an urgent work of my cousin.Till then post the same message in group hope they people will do something for you.
Thanks