Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] need some more information on bug 8454

From: "Subh. Singh" <subh.singh007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:04:12 +0530
Hi Jeff,

I started looking on bug 8454.

On running wireshark on glibtool I found that some object files are missing.
Please see this log.

 when I tried to add the break point for method get_int_value then I got following message

(gdb) b get_int_value
Function "get_int_value" not defined.
Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n]) y
Breakpoint 1 (get_int_value) pending.

So please tell me how to debug the get_int_value.

I looked on the code of get_int_value.
Can you please explain me how to approach to fix the bug 8454 same time please give me some more information on bug 8454.

Thanks and Regards
Subhash Kumar Singh
IRC - subh