Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fuzzbot Valgrind with Tree

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:38:37 -0400
After you reversed the argument order it looks like now it's only
being run *with* tree
http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Clang-Code-Analysis/builds/1875/steps/valgrind-wireshark/logs/stdio

Maybe it's worth running that step of the bot with "-2" so that both
argument strings are non-null (that would also improve our coverage
slightly for reassembly issues etc). I'm still not sure why it would
be skipping the null string though, as it certainly doesn't when
running it by hand.

Evan