Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSOC2013 - Capture Permissions

From: Karol Trzcionka <karlikt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:57:55 +0200
Hello,
I would like to support wireshark while the GSOC 2013. The "Capture
Permissions" task is very interesting for me but I don't have any OS X
so it is impossible for me to test it. I think the cut idea could be
appended to other issue. Other idea fine for me is "Process Information"
but again: I can do it only for GNU/Linux. However, the second might be
correlated with the first idea because depending on permissions in
system we may get access or be denied while trying to get info about
processes (especially processes of other users). What do you think about it?
Regards,
Karol Trzcionka