Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [GSoC 2013] Improved Fuzzing

From: Rohit <mprohit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:10:03 -0400
Hi,

I am Rohit, I am interested in 'Improved Fuzzing' project. I have couple of questions related to project. Please find them below.

1. Could you please suggest me some techniques that I can look in to for improving fuzzing for better code coverage?

2. Could you also let me know where to look for current fuzzing code?

Regards,
Rohit.