Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help for getting started

From: "Subh. Singh" <subh.singh007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:27:14 +0530
Hi Jeff,

Thanks,
I explored the both the suggested list, I found list[1] is useful for me as I am not doing GSoC. Jeff, do you have any bugs for beginner, so that I can start working.

I found bug 8454 over bug database, do you think this bug is good to start working as beginner.

Thanks and Regards
Subhash Kumar Singh
IRC - subh