Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need help for getting started

From: "Subh. Singh" <subh.singh007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:54:58 +0530
Hi all,

I am new to open source projects. I would like to contribute to wireshark. I have setup my development environment for wireshark on my machine.

Please suggest me some initial bugs so that I get introduced with the codebase. Please suggest areas where I can contribute. I will be happy to be part of wireshark-dev team.

Thanks and Regards
Subhash Kumar Singh
IRC - subh