Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [GSoc] API dcumentation for libwireshark

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:34:51 -0700
An overview of libwireshark's API can be found in the README files in the doc directory in the sources, e.g. README.developer and README.tvbuff. The functions themselves are documented in the header files in the epan directory. You can generate HTML documentation by running "doxygen doxygen.cfg" in the epan directory.