Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Interested In Gsoc 2013 project "A dual project: a JSON message

From: Harsh Chhabra <harshit080@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 03:07:51 +0530
Hi,
I am Harsh Chhabra 3rd year student of Information technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi(India), I have seen your Proposed Idea list for Gsoc 2013 and I am interested in project
"A dual project: a JSON message based interface to epan (Wireshark's dissection core), and a _javascript_ Browser App to control it. " As it requires Intermediate level of C, and _javascript_ and a web based project.

About me:
I have good knowledge of C/C++,java along with the data structures and algorithms,regular participant of online coding contest. I did 2 month internship in Futor Services Pvt. Ltd. at futor.com last year,where i have solved most challenging problem of rendering mathematics on web from Microsoft document to database to web and wrote many java codes to populates huge Databse.
I have created more than 10 web apps for Blackberry app world using a good level of _javascript_,Html5 and Css and many web apps for Nokia app store.So it seems the above mentioned project will be suitable for me and i am very interested in contributing the same.I want to discuss this project in details like what exactly you want on web to wireshark ? and what kind of functionality to control it ? so can appreciate mentor( LuisOntanon As mentioned) discuss this project with me .

Thanks
Harsh Chhbara