Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Fuzzbot Valgrind with Tree

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 14:55:03 -0400
I was poking through buildbot output when I noticed that the new
valgrind steps don't ever appear to be running with tree for some
reason.

For example:
http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Clang-Code-Analysis/builds/1869/steps/valgrind-wireshark/logs/stdio

The header lists:
> with args: "" "-T"
which is the default and suggests that each file should be run with
and without tree. However if you look at the output for individual
files, the output is:
> : ()  OK
instead of the expected

The script works fine locally, so I'm not sure what's going on. A
subtle difference between shell versions perhaps?

Evan