Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Request for submission

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:48:16 +0200
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Next step will be conversations and a tap interface, but for that I want this code in first, so to not mix changes and get confused.

If that's the only reason that prevents you from doing additional development you could try using git. With that you could commit locally and continue to work (and then eventually rebase the patch as the Wireshark development progresses).