Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoC Projects

From: Vishwajit Kolathur <ajit.kolathur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:51:21 +0530
Hey,

I wanted to know more about two of the projects mentioned on the project list,
particularly Capture Permissions,
i remember reading this on the arch wiki
(this seems to be quoted from wireshark wiki)

I have a possibly newbie question, I just wanted to know what the drawbacks really are to following the first method, the one where the normal user is added to the wireshark group. I wanted to get in touch with the mentor so i could possibly learn more about this particular project.

Thanks

Vishwajit Kolathur