Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Icon Poll - is this OK?

From: Kurt Knochner <ws.dev.list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:21:03 +0200

On 2013-04-11 01:01, Gerald Combs wrote:
a lot of other network sniffers chose that for their icons too.

http://goo.gl/EtySX

This makes zero sense to me. Why would you click on a "play" button to
capture packets?

If you look at it as a "play" button, then it does not make much sense.
If you look at it as a "start" button, it does make sense, at least for me (and possibly others as well - according to the poll results).

Regards
Kurt