Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] "Arbitrary capture sources" GSoC '13

From: SAKET MAHESHWARY <saketm.1991@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:12:35 +0530
Hello,
          I would like to work with Wireshark  on "Arbitrary capture sources" in GSoC 2013.Since i have worked on network traffic project before using Jpcap libraries in Java and has a basic level knowledge of Python and more than internediate knowledge with C/C++ as well so i think working on this project will be a good idea.

 I would like to know as to where should i get reference to this project , its source code and documentation in order to streamline my process on working with the project and to prove my skills to mentors that i can work with its code.

Thanks,
Saket Maheshwary