Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Icon Poll - is this OK?

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:22:44 +0100
Hmm, what about a cassette tape?

Tyson.

2013/4/10 Shawn T Carroll <shawnthomascarroll@xxxxxxxxx>
What dimensions are you shooting for with the icon? Is there a set __ x __ pixels?

My wife is a professional graphic designer, and is called upon regularly to design or redesign icons.  If the goal is to figure out ways to have a "record" button not look like an indicator light or stop sign, I bet she would have some ideas.

If you def want to go with the "record" paradigm, I believe there are some pretty well-established norms for this in the icon world.