Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [GSoC 2013]

From: luca melandri <lucamelandri0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:18:44 +0200
Hello,
I'm an Italian student of Computer Science Course at University of Bologna and i'd like to be involved with Arbitrary capture sources(Preferred if possible) or New Export Objects Projects for Google Summer of Code 2013.
I'm studying Computer Network and i like it a lot so i'd like to accomplish the project.
I have no experience in subject but i'd like to actively contribute if someone can get me a study hint

Thanks a lot for the anwser

Luca Melandri