Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSOC 13

From: suraj ks <suraj.gillespie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:48:37 +0530
Hi,
I'm Suraj, a 3rd year Computer Science  student from PESIT,India.
Firstly, my hearty congratulations to the organisation on getting selected to GSOC 13.

I'm looking forward to participate in GSOC 13 through this organisation.
I have a pretty decent hold on networking concepts.
It is also one of my favorite subject  in college.
Also, I've been using wireshark tool in my network lab for more than a year.

I found some interesting ideas on the idea list.
The ones which caught my eye were:
1)File-backed tvbuffs
and
2)New Export Objects

I don't know how to get started.
It would be very helpful if the respective mentors help me out here.

Regards,
Suraj