Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] read/write capture comments from the command line

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:29:21 -0700
Sadly, -j is already taken for Wireshark, so you couldn't run Wireshark from the command line with "-j", unless we go with either getopt_long() (pulling in a version from GNU libc for platforms that don't have it in the system library) or with g_option:

I suggest using the glib functions. Otherwise we would just add more code to Wireshark and related tools for no real benefit.

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann
----> http://cubic.org/~doj