Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Start and stop capture toolbar buttons?

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:35:41 -0400
FWIW:
- Audacity uses a yellow square for stop.
- Photoshop's macro recorder uses a blue square for stop.

Though honestly, I'm pretty happy with our new icon set as-is. Perhaps
changing the fill colour of the stop button (yellow, blue, other?)
would be sufficient.

Or, if we only ever display one or the other (so the capture button
magically becomes the stop button when capturing) then red makes
sense, although I'm not sure what the usability of that concept is.

Just my two cents,
Evan