Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark -G fields2

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:25:38 +0000 (UTC)
Is there any reason to keep "-G fields2" since field 8 (blurb) is redundant
with field 6 (also blurb) and we have "-G fields3", which does not contain
any redundant information?

I propose either:
1) Eliminating the current "-G fields2", then renaming "-G fields3" to the
new "-G fields2" so that we would only have 2 reports, "-G fields" and "-G
fields2", or

2) Just adding the 2 extra fields from the current "-G fields3" report to
the "-G fields" report and eliminating both "-G fields2" and "-G fields3"
reports.

- Chris
Ref: http://www.wireshark.org/docs/man-pages/tshark.html