Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] extracting isup payload from sigtran / ss7 packets

From: Cristian Constantin <const.crist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:11:50 +0100
hi!

I attach a lua script that can extract and dump in a separate file
isup payloads from either sigtran or ss7 packets.

it is based on a script that manipulates ascii text from tcp packets found here:

http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/4639/extracting-soap-xml-payload?page=1#4835

it can be used as an example on how to extract and manipulate binary
fields from packets;
I did not find any other one when I was looking for it.
for using it you have to download and compile the "struct.so" module from here:

http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/struct/

and make sure you read it through before you use it; it is full of
interesting comments documenting
the usage and so on...

bye now!
cristian