Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding more information to 802.11 radio

From: atul kumar <bitsatul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:57:12 +0530

Dear Developers,

Greeting , hope you all are doing well.

I felt like taking your suggestions , regarding few of modification i intent to do in 802.11 radio information.

Actually I want to added 802.11n params like ShorGi,LongGi,Aggregation[Ampdu/Amsdu] , along with already existing DataRate,Channel,Rssi.

So in short , I am trying to enhance or populate more of phyLayer information.

Is it possible to add it , or present design limit us form adding it ? can anybody suggest me regarding it , how to approach it.

Regards
Atul