Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] BASE_CUSTOM and 64-bit values

From: David Arnold <davida@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:22:28 +0100
Hi all,

I'm working on a dissector for a protocol that encodes a timestamp as a 64-bit number of nanoseconds since midnight.  I'd like to write a BASE_CUSTOM formatting function for this field, but it looks like the value passed to formatting functions for BASE_CUSTOM is limited to 32 bits  (from proto.h):

   typedef void (*custom_fmt_func_t)(gchar *, guint32);

What's a good way to handle this?

Thanks in advance,