Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] More accurate frame count in interface list

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:34:15 -0400
Sounds reasonable to me. Also worth noting that those two dialogues
will (hopefully) be merged or at least somewhat redesigned in the qt
version. I put forward a few ideas in December (a fairly long thread
including [1] and [2]).

Cheers,
Evan

[1] https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201212/msg00055.html