Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] When did autotools started to use AM_CPPFLAGS

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:18:33 +0100
Hello David,

I know it's a synonym, and I know the autotools guys push for it, and I'm all for it, but... We have to have an idea what we break, on any of the platforms Wirehark is build for, if we do this. So therefore my question how far back this symbiotic existence of INCLUDES and CPPFLAGS goes.

Thanks,
Jaap